ABS set out on a path over four decades ago to become a global leader in large machining, with the most advanced and versatile fleet of equipment. By achieving this goal, ABS has grown to be recognized as one of the largest and most advanced contract manufacturing companies in North America. ABS’s fleet of CNC Boring Mills, Vertical Turning Lathes, and Table Type Boring Mills are supported across six facilities and serviced with cranes with lifting capacities up to 160 tons. Backed by a dedicated staff of professionals in each discipline of manufacturing, ABS truly offers a single source for the most challenging programs of today and for the future. Successfully achieving this goal organically required the following:
- Continuous investment regardless of economic cycles.
- Acquisition of the most advanced technologies in the Large Machining Industry.
- Continuous Improvements and upgrades of existing capital to ensure all assets are leading edge in the industry.
- Advancing internal capabilities for maintenance programs.
- Building a Government recognized Training Facility to ensure continuity, and that future skilled trades are available.
- Investment and expansion in all support staff roles such as, Safety, Quality, Engineering, and Production Control.
click image to ZOOM
Related to Machining ↓
ABS offers a unique combination of medium to high volume production machining and welding services.
80 Large Advanced CNC Machine Tools
ABS is one of the largest and most advanced manufacturing companies in North America.
6 Plants with lifting capacity up to 160 Tons
The ABS 5-Axis machining department has been built from the ground up with our customers’ needs in mind.
Centrifugal and Turbo Machined Impellers